Welcome to my musings...

After a 3 year hiatus from blogging (too busy parenting teens to have time to write about it!), I have decided to revive my blog. I look forward to sharing my perspective on mothering as I am at the tail end of my child-raising journey. Nothing could be more beautiful, more full of joy and pain and anguish, than the divine calling of motherhood. I pray my musings will bless you on your own journey, and that you will feel encouraged and equipped!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Today, I just want to share with you that I am counting my blessings. Twenty years ago today, I married the man I adore, my very best friend. I have watched this man grow from a very young husband into a beautiful man of God. I am ever so blessed to have his leadership in our family, his devotion to me and our children, and his heart that is fully committed to God. He gives me more than I could ever desire, loves me without fail and is a loving and tender father to our children. He has never given me a moment's cause to doubt him, has been there for me through sunshine and rain, and still thinks I am beautiful. He is all I could ever ask for in a husband and I pray that we have many, many more years serving our Father together. Today, I just want to honor him and tell him how very much I love him. Happy 20th anniversary, Alan...I will love you forever.

No comments: